Wyoming Unit 57 Type 2

idahofishnhunt

So according to the info I found WY added a 2nd hunt to Unit 57 last year, and with 7 points I might be able to draw it. But the Type 2 description is as follows:

"Any antelope valid west of Sweetwater County Road 23S and B.L.M. Road 3310, and north and east of B.L.M. Roads 4411 and 4409."

I've looked on OnX, and any other map I could Google online, and cannot find these road names on the maps to try and figure out the actual boundary of the hunt area. Is there anything you can think of to help me figure this out, I've even emailed WYGF, but have not heard back from them.

Thanks!

57-2 is basically the northwestern part of the unit and is all checkerboard land ownership. CR 235 goes southeast out of Wamsutter down to about Fivemile Lake where BLM 3310 then goes west off of it and cuts on southwest down to about what shows as Barrel Springs Draw. BLM 4411 then goes west off of BLM 3310 over to BLM 4409 that goes on west to the west boundary of unit 57. There is an HMA around Tipton just south of I-80.

57-2 is basically the northwestern part of the unit and is all checkerboard land ownership. CR 235 goes southeast out of Wamsutter down to about Fivemile Lake where BLM 3310 then goes west off of it and cuts on southwest down to about what shows as Barrel Springs Draw. BLM 4411 then goes west off of BLM 3310 over to BLM 4409 that goes on west to the west boundary of unit 57. There is an HMA around Tipton just south of I-80.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Doesn't sound quite as exciting now...lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back