Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming Unit 3 Mountain Goat Help

vinmcq

Looked at the draw results and I drew a Resident Unit 3 Goat tag.
I so excited about this hunt, I can't even find words. I have left messages for the appropriate biologist and warden. Spent a couple hours on google earth and have also ordered a bunch of topo maps. I am searching for any info I can get so I can start planning some scouting trips.
Before getting too crazy (which would be easy and probable at this point) I wanted to post here and see if I could get some advice from the members. Anyone been in this unit?
Also Ive been searching the web for harvest stats that will allow me to mark previous kill sites on a map but can't seem to find anything. I know HUNTDATA sells such a map for Colorado but I came up empty there too. I must be searching for it wrong. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

I haven't been in that area so I can't help much. Sounds like you are on the right track though with trying to talk to biologists and wardens. Start getting in shape!

Are you a Wyoming resident? If not then you'll need a guide or a resident friend to hunt wilderness. I suppose you know that though. Good luck, you lucky pup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back