Wyoming unit 25 elk

I figured as much, so I surfed for it briefly and struck out. Maybe the web version is delayed. Next year, I'll buy a copy and make sure to avoid his picks.

I got news for you, putting the unit number in the title of this thread on an open forum that google indexes is not going to do the draw odds any favors either.

I don't know about that honeybadger.If I was considering this unit and Google searched it and found this post, the unit wouldn't interest me.I looked at 27/25 a ew years ago for my son.Think it took 2 points then,maybe 3.Didnt feel it was worth it.How many points to you need to hunt there now??

I don't know about that honeybadger.If I was considering this unit and Google searched it and found this post, the unit wouldn't interest me.I looked at 27/25 a ew years ago for my son.Think it took 2 points then,maybe 3.Didnt feel it was worth it.How many points to you need to hunt there now??

6.5 last year to have a chance.

Saw this tag went up to 8+ for both types. Oh man... some dudes got suckered! I've hunted it a couple time. Ok, 2-3 point unit but no where near worth 8-9. Going to be some disappointed folks this fall.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back