Wyoming Trespass fees for 1 point units

Planning an antelope hunt for 2022. Gonna have one guy with 2 points one guy with one point. Looking at 25,26,8, or 9 but open to other units. I’m looking for contact information for trespass fees in any of these units. Can anyone help?

Planning an antelope hunt for 2022. Gonna have one guy with 2 points one guy with one point. Looking at 25,26,8, or 9 but open to other units. I’m looking for contact information for trespass fees in any of these units. Can anyone help?
Wgfd website has contacts for trespass hunts on there website.

You will need to contact Game and Fish and inquire about willing landowners. It's good that you are prepared to pay for access. Make sure to get it in writing.

It may be a bit of a tall order gaining access in today's world. If you do, however, it would probably be to your benefit. Let us know how it goes.

You will need to contact Game and Fish and inquire about willing landowners. It's good that you are prepared to pay for access. Make sure to get it in writing.

It may be a bit of a tall order gaining access in today's world. If you do, however, it would probably be to your benefit. Let us know how it goes.
Thanks I’ll do that

Been calling around to no avail yet. I also tried calling the meat processors in the area and some local stores like huntkook suggested. The fella at the local sporting goods store told me game and fish forbids them to have a trespass fee list in the store anymore. I’m assuming that’s to try to promote the walk in areas?

25 and 26 will be very difficult to find trespass fees. Those that let hunters on tend to have a list that they have used for years. Your best bet is get on OnX, find family owned places (not LLC, Trusts, Corps, etc) and then write them a letter by hand and snail mail. This is a long game, and I know apps are due by end of the month, but it is where you will mine the most gold. I have done this in many states and the relationships I have built out of the have been a treasure trove, including Wyoming for Antelope.

As an aside, I would not go into 25 or 26 blind, without having local.knowdge or access somewhere. Public land is very crowded and huge chunks are inaccessible despite what you may see on OnX.

I’m heading to #26 this year with my brothers and a stack of doe antelope tags. Hit me up in October and I’ll report back

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back