Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Region D Deer

Tycon00

Any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated. I’m a Nonresident from Arizona and this is going to be me and my dads first time in Wyoming. We got the Region D Deer and unit 20-1 Antelope. Right now I’m planning on hunting units 66 and 70 for deer 15-21. Then we will head up to hunt antelope. Any tips, experiences or advice on what to expect would be awesome. I’m sure it’s going to be a lot different from hunting AZ deserts. Thanks

Thanks it’s good to be on here. I listen to the podcast and thought it would be a good idea to get on this forum. This is my first time hunting out of state and I can’t wait. Not looking for trophies just have fun and opportunities. Anybody that has a tag for AZ this year won big!

I just have to ask, why did you choose Region D over Y? You could be hunting deer and antelope in the same area and IMO enjoying better mule deer hunting.

I was going to put in for Y and then changed my mind on antelope choices last minute. I ended up putting in for 46-2 as my first antelope choice because it had 50% draw odds as a first choice. I almost didn’t put in for deer at all because of the confusing dates in different units but ended up doing it the last day. I will do better research next year for sure. First time putting in for WY and without any guidance. It was challenging to plan and I bought go hunt a week out to help.

Reactions: LCH
Any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated. I’m a Nonresident from Arizona and this is going to be me and my dads first time in Wyoming. We got the Region D Deer and unit 20-1 Antelope. Right now I’m planning on hunting units 66 and 70 for deer 15-21. Then we will head up to hunt antelope. Any tips, experiences or advice on what to expect would be awesome. I’m sure it’s going to be a lot different from hunting AZ deserts. Thanks
How did you guys do up there?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back