Wyoming Preferance Points

BDH

Don't forget to buy your points!! This was my first year buying them, hopefully in six years when the Army is done with me I will have some hunts to look forward too.

RLTW

I’m now the proud owner of 7 antelope points. I’m thinking I’ll burn them in 2 or 3 years. I used my 5 deer points this year and I’m hoping (but not optimistic) that my 2 elk points will get me a general tag next year.

Don't forget to buy your points!! This was my first year buying them, hopefully in six years when the Army is done with me I will have some hunts to look forward too.

RLTW

Thanks for the reminder BDH, I see we are both in GA. Maybe we will both get out west very soon! Good luck!

I’m now the proud owner of 7 antelope points. I’m thinking I’ll burn them in 2 or 3 years. I used my 5 deer points this year and I’m hoping (but not optimistic) that my 2 elk points will get me a general tag next year.

Im in the same boat with elk for next season. Sitting on 2 pts for elk hoping to pull general next year (which initially thought would only be 1 year) and wondering how much creep is going to impact if I dont get lucky.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back