MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wyoming Moose Pref Point Charge???

Bullshot

I just got my refund from Wyoming for moose and it was exactly $150 short of what I expected, which of course, is equal to the NR pref point fee. I am certainly not above making a mistake but I don't recall seeing or selecting a PP as an option, and there is no reason in the world why I would start paying for moose points now, even if it had known it could be done! I thought that pref points could only be purchased later (Jul-Oct)??? So can anyone confirm if PP purchase was available during the moose draw and if must have checked the wrong box somewhere? If so, I'll just chalk it up to another donation to the cause, albeit an expensive and senseless one.

*** After the fact research edit. So I found a 2018 post on another forum indicating that moose PP purchase is mandatory to even apply. I had apparently missed that little detail, so the jokes on me.

Last edited:
I’m sorry, man. I’ve made a number of expensive mistakes. They’re frustrating. Chalk it up to a donation to a worthy cause and forget about it.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back