Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Migrating Mule Deer

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the more highly polished Amazon version of the my 2019 Wyoming mule deer hunt. It was supposed to drop live on Amazon this weekend, but nothing goes as scheduled on Amazon. Even with that, I let it go live on YouTube this morning. When the Amazon version gets approved I will provide a link to that platform at that time.

Below is the YouTube link.

Great episode Randy, the daughter and I just streamed it onto the big screen...felt like we were there (minus the cold of course lol)
MarvB

This episode has it all. Awesome stuff. This is unquestionably the best season yet.

That is great Randy. I love that part of the country. I got my 2013 Wyoming antelope much in the same fashion.

Great episode.

One of many where the message is larger than the show......we evolved alongside these deer, we’ve shared this continent with this creature. They have fed us, taught us how to hunt, harvest, and conserve long before politics, technology, and money muddied the water.

The Mule Deer and the Sage Grouse are a canary in the coal mine for our landscape and diversity of species.

If I could pick one episode for anyone to watch, it would be this one.

Here is the more highly polished Amazon version of the my 2019 Wyoming mule deer hunt. It was supposed to drop live on Amazon this weekend, but nothing goes as scheduled on Amazon. Even with that, I let it go live on YouTube this morning. When the Amazon version gets approved I will provide a link to that platform at that time.

Below is the YouTube link.

LOL..."some people see that footage and think, you're an idiot"

I took a really nice buck in this same region the year after Randy did his migration hunt. I have saved this video as it shows many of the same locations I hunted so it captures in video what I could only do with a few pictures. Lucky for me I didn't have the snow and cold weather until the day after I got my buck. Great video though!

Back