Wyoming Limited ELK Tag: Did you draw?

Fatrack

If you drew a limited bull tag that took between 7-10 points, lets talk. I currently have 10 points and want to burn them in the next year or two. However, I don't have a unit that I'm set on yet. So, if you pulled the trigger and burned your points; depending on the schedule, I could come help on the hunt and get a little first hand knowledge on a potential unit to draw next year. I've always envisioned hunting WY in a unit that opened Oct. 1st (rifle); spending the last few days of September in the unit scouting and hopefully harvesting in the first couple days of the season. If you have a tag that opens on the 1st; I really want to talk. I don't need anything in return, I'm just offering some help on an elk hunt in a unit they maybe I'll like enough to burn my 10 years worth of bonus points. FWIW...I live in MT, killed lots of elk, helped kill lots of elk and got all my own shit. Kyle

No knowledge or tags to add to the discussion, other than to admit some jealousy on your discovery of a new info gathering strategy.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back