PEAX Equipment

Wyoming Leftover Draw Results

... wow, unit 69 antelope doe/fawn leftover. 1187 first choice applicants for 49 tags. That is same odds as my new mexico elk draw every year.

Reactions: LCH
i guess i'm not suprised i didn't draw a 69 tag considering that...

but my draw results are just showing the same thing as it did for the initial draw, i don't see anything telling me i was unsuccessful in the leftover...

am i missing it or will it only tell me if i was successful?

i guess i'm not suprised i didn't draw a 69 tag considering that...

but my draw results are just showing the same thing as it did for the initial draw, i don't see anything telling me i was unsuccessful in the leftover...

am i missing it or will it only tell me if i was successful?

If nothing listed on the draw results you did not draw.

I'm with TOGIE, not showing results for either myself or my wife. Assuming we were unsuccessful but still would expect to see something indicating that.
Same not showing unsuccessful for any of our group but no added tags either. Our whole group applied separately for unit 69 doe tags so assuming unsuccessful.

No luck, Thusby drew my tag. lol I would love to find a place to use some of those type 8 tags.

Last edited:
What tickles me is I drew 100% of what I applied for. First time I did that good in the draw.

What was the lowest drawing odds you applied for? Most (all?) of the ones you've mentioned are guaranteed draws...

doe 69 has not been guarenteed in the past...

this year it was

and the leftover reallllly wasn't guaranteed

i feel like otc w/o caps is the only guarentee

What was the lowest drawing odds you applied for? Most (all?) of the ones you've mentioned are guaranteed draws...
Got no idea. I have hunted antelope close to Cheyenne since moving there. I put in where I want to hunt not based on odds. Antelope is usually every other year draw for me. Same with deer and elk.

Reactions: LCH
Got a buck and 2 doe tags in 29. Still plenty left if I want more. I believe that those go on sale starting the 15th.

I was able to get another tag for 109. I know its not a great unit but hopefully we can add another one to freezer this fall.

Ooh, I wanted that 69 tag. Congrats! After screwing up on the regular draw, I was crossing my fingers on this one, to get a decent doe antelope tag for my son, who is coming to hunt with me in Wyoming, for the first time. We did draw tags, but we got the backup plan; 23-7. I've got my work cut out for me now, finding a way to use those tags..

Back