Wyoming ELS TIMEOUT ERROR

Mnbogboy

Whenever I try to apply for any Wyoming license I get the error I've exceeded 20 minutes and am dead in the water. I think my phone keeps track of how long I've been on the Wyoming site.
Can I get away from this?

Had the same trouble last year ended up using my wife's phone. It didn't work this time. I got down to my choices and had blank spots to choose from.

Resident or Non-Resident? Since you're in the elk section of HT, I'm assuming that's what you're trying to apply for. If you're a resident, I'd give the G&F a call. I got all my apps in on Saturday and didn't have any issues. If you're a non-resident, you've missed the deadline for elk.

Thanks wy067 I missed the early deadline the end of January because I was hospitalized with a stroke. My 10 points have burned a hole in my pocket and would like to use them up. I have a plan for a harder to draw area. Wishing there is a hardship clause for the application period. I sent off an email to the g& f explaining my predicament.

Thanks wy067 I missed the early deadline the end of January because I was hospitalized with a stroke. My 10 points have burned a hole in my pocket and would like to use them up. I have a plan for a harder to draw area. Wishing there is a hardship clause for the application period. I sent off an email to the g& f explaining my predicament.
Good luck. Hope all works out.

The timeoutfeature combined with The scrolling down to the continue button takes a lot of the time during the procedure. Apparently the 20 minutes is cumulative within my phone for time spent on the G& F site. Because the error comes back every time I enter after hitting the apply button.

Whenever I try to apply for any Wyoming license I get the error I've exceeded 20 minutes and am dead in the water. I think my phone keeps track of how long I've been on the Wyoming site.
Can I get away from this?
I know the draw is over, but just in case you run into the issue again... All you need to do is login to the Game and Fish from a different browser (If you used Google Chrome and received the "20 minute error" message, login with Firefox instead, ect...) That should fix the problem.
I believe that the error originates from not signing out of the Game and Fish website before closing the browser. Using your wife's phone will only bypass the issue one time. If you didn't sign out of WY Game and Fish on your wife's phone you would get the error message on hers, soon after logging in at a later time. I hope that answers your question, it took me a while to figure it out myself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back