MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wyoming Draw Results Posted - 100% successful for me

WyoDoug

Oh boy! Gonna be a full freezer hunting if I tag out. I put in for and drew:

• Resident Cow/Calf Elk - buying general over the counter for the bull so that's two elk.
  • Resident Type 1 Antelope
  • Two Resident Doe/Fawn antelope tags
  • Two doe/fawn deer plus I am buying a general over the counter for the buck
  • Buying a mountain lion tag because of sightings in that area. Hoping I can spot one with the spotting scope and move in on one.

I drew 100% of what I put in for!

We have 3 72 doe lope tags, 1 32 doe lope tag, and 2 124 doe WT tags. God I love Wyoming. Wont be buying much beef this winter.

Same for me. Used my points to draw this tag last year and pulled the random this year!
That's awesome! Good luck. Well be there a few days before the opener and hunting for 6 days. By the way, it's kind of a funny thing, but I work with a guy who went to school with you. I'll have to pm you.

Drew my second choice in Unit 7 either-sex and doe/fawn and Unit 23 doe/fawn. Waiting on the left-over draw to apply for 23-2 either-sex, I have a trespass fee hunt booked. It's going to be a good year!

We have 3 72 doe lope tags, 1 32 doe lope tag, and 2 124 doe WT tags. God I love Wyoming. Wont be buying much beef this winter.
See you there my group pulled 6 doe tags for 72. Can't wait to get some delicious meat then do some fishing and elk scouting.

Drew deer and pronghorn this year. Both buddies drew deer as well. Cant wait till Oct!

Reactions: LCH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back