Wyoming conservation stamp dated for next year

kwyeewyk

I just bought my conservation stamp recently and printed it out, got looking at it and it's for next season, valid May 2021-2022. Anybody else hear of this happening? My friend bought his stamp at application and his is for this year. Was going to call WGFD today but too busy with work.

I thought they were good for 12 months from when you bought them. I bought both my boys' stamps last year in December before we went cow hunting and on their antelope tags for this year it says, "conservation stamp expires 12/18/2020". Never heard of your situation?

They should be 12 months from purchase, if I'm not mistaken. Did you have one last year purchased around May? If you have an active stamp and buy another the date gets extended 1 year from the end of the original stamp.

They should be 12 months from purchase, if I'm not mistaken. Did you have one last year purchased around May? If you have an active stamp and buy another the date gets extended 1 year from the end of the original stamp.
Last year I bought it during the leftover drawing, so would have been July, must just be a glitch in the date, I'll call them tomorrow. Trying to get work tied off enough to get my ass to Wyoming!

Turns out I did the pay for stamp if successful option, so now I have a stamp for next year too. Guess I'll have to go back!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back