Wyoming Antelope Unit 21

May want to check the proposed tags. Many units have drastic cuts in the proposed number of tags due to the had winter.

Do you have a link to were I could look at proposed tags. I look at the Wyoming site could find it any were.

Attached for Pronghorn

Attachments

• April_CH-5_Draft-3-22-2021-4.pdf
    481.7 KB · Views: 35
Haven't hunted 21 but hunted 113 last season, the unit next to it. A lot of presure in 21 in a short time. Every ones we talked to in town was hunting that unit. There are a lot of tags on a short season Oct 15 to the 30. Were most units with that amount of tags are a month season.
Hunted 113 two years ago and had success with doe tags. Would consider that hunt again. Bring lots of water though!

I am eyeing this unit to hunt antelope but I am seeing differing opinions from different sources. Does anyone have any advice or just general thoughts on the unit?
Archerynut21, I scouted Unit 21 in March, and found lots of Antelope. At that time of the year, they were yarded up into large herds, usually less than 2 miles from water. Pay special attention to the taller sagebrush, the Pronghorn seemed to be concentrated in areas where they could lay down and almost disappear. They were extremely cagey as well, I can believe that the hunting pressure was intense. I hope you drew your tags, and good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back