Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming 2023 - Need some assurance and advice

I'm making my yearly trip up to WY next month and typically hunt near the Kaycee area. I'm happy to discuss the units in that area and what they have to offer if you'd like, just let me know.
If you're still willing I really want to learn the units near there my wife and I love antelope

I have hunted a ten point CO reissue tag and a <1 point WY unit. If I had to decide between the two hunts I would choose Wy without hesitation. Ps I am a CO resident.
Good lookin wall of mounts there.
brent-rambo-thumbs-up.gif

Just a something to keep in mind. I put
In a for a unit that took 3 last year I put in with 6 this year and didn't draw. Point creep was a killer nothing is a guarantee anymore. I was trying to burn my points since I wasn't considered a resident until after the draw so I picked a unit that I though was going to be a easy draw.

Is it even possible draw with no points? If it is, what are the cons of those units? No game? No public? Too many hunters? All of the above?

Looking at using my points next year and am encouraged to see the positive comments about Wyoming antelope.
I've seen no scarcity of pronghorn during my time in WY. You might have to battle with private property boundaries here and there but you should have no issue finding herds on public. Let me know if you need any tips/have additional questions.

Back