Wyoming 2019 Tags

manitou1

I received an envelope with my three antelope tags in the mail today but it did not have my Muley tag or conservation tag in there. I thought in the past that I received all tags together... but then again, I can hide my own Easter eggs some days. Is it the norm for WG&F to send tags seperately?
In hindsight, I should have posted in the tags section. Oopsey!

Got my antelope tag today as well. No conversation tag as I bought the lifetime one a few years ago. I plan on hunting Wyoming EVERY year if possible!

I got mine today. Maybe someone can explain since this is my first time doing this, but is there actually supposed to be a separate conservation tag? My tags just have "conservation stamp expires 6/25/2020" printed on them.

I got mine today. Maybe someone can explain since this is my first time doing this, but is there actually supposed to be a separate conservation tag? My tags just have "conservation stamp expires 6/25/2020" printed on them.

For Wyoming, your conservation tag or stamp is attached to one of your licenses, not all of them.

They don't send the conservation license. Like said above, you need to print it at home, or save it to your phone.

Was hoping to receive my deer and/or antelope tags today, but got nothing. Maybe tomorrow.

This year you could add it to your license if you drew. In that case, the license will note the conservation stamp expiration date. It's printed just under your name on the license.

Last edited:
Yes. My Conservation stamp came noted on my elk tag. My antelope tag arrived yesterday - a cold Canadian beer for celebration !!!

I'd HIGHLY recommend everyone sign up for informed delivery through the PO website. This lets you know the day before when a letter SHOULD be delivered the next day, along with a picture of the letter so you know what's coming. Occasionally, something won't have a picture. Things aren't perfect.

It also lets you know when to expect parcels and when they've been scanned as delivered. This goes directly into your email every day. This saves you having to dig through old emails and follow all your tracking numbers (although if you order a lot of stuff you may have to cross reference tracking numbers from Informed Delivery and order emails to know what's what). It's really handy with all the ecommerce and package thieves we have nowadays, and when you're eagerly awaiting licenses in the mail. If you don't get it after it says you should have, you wait a few days and contact the PO.

Id love to say more as I'm uniquely in the know on this topic, but I'm sure I'd better err on the side caution.

I'll need to buy my conservation stamp online. I didn't get it in the draw. Drew 2 decent antelope doe tags, and can't decide if I'm going to hunt, or turn them back to WY G&F for the "Veteran with disabilities / Permanently disabled person" program that allows them to allocate your unused tag. Seems like a good program and I've donated tags to this program in the past.

I'll need to buy my conservation stamp online. I didn't get it in the draw. Drew 2 decent antelope doe tags, and can't decide if I'm going to hunt, or turn them back to WY G&F for the "Veteran with disabilities / Permanently disabled person" program that allows them to allocate your unused tag. Seems like a good program and I've donated tags to this program in the past.

I use Hunting With Heroes which does the same thing. They have chapters in Cheyenne, Casper and other cities in the state. I go hunting with or without a license and help retrieve their game and that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back