Wyoming 2019 Tags

This year you could add it to your license if you drew. In that case, the license will note the conservation stamp expiration date. It's printed just under your name on the license.
so if you bought your conservation tag with your hunting it is just printed on your license, which is a shame because i see the stamp online and it looks really cool, sort of hoped it would come with. oh well. i see if you really wanted you can buy one for $13 from game and fish. lol

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/store/Store/Conservation-Stamps-Prints/2019-Collector-Stamp

so if you bought your conservation tag with your hunting it is just printed on your license, which is a shame because i see the stamp online and it looks really cool, sort of hoped it would come with. oh well. i see if you really wanted you can buy one for $13 from game and fish. lol

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/store/Store/Conservation-Stamps-Prints/2019-Collector-Stamp

Is this collector stamp still valid for use? The one you buy through the drawing site has your name, sportsman id, etc on it and I don't see where they would do it on this.

Is this collector stamp still valid for use? The one you buy through the drawing site has your name, sportsman id, etc on it and I don't see where they would do it on this.

It should be, but if you use it then you may be required to sign it. If you buy one from a license seller you are required to sign it in their presence. That's to keep several people from using the same one.

There's still plenty of licenses going through the mail stream. As I mentioned before, Informed Delivery from USPS is your friend when it comes to wondering when important letters will arrive. I'd highly, highly recommend everyone set it up. Not just for knowing when your licenses should arrive, but also for tracking parcels and knowing if your stuff got stolen off your porch by some jackwagon etc...

Deer, elk, and antelope all arrived. Can’t wait to take those pieces of paper for some hikes.

I got mine last week. I haven't yet received the 2019 regulation book. Any idea when those are mailed out?

I just received my secondary tag on Friday and my regulation book today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REVRON
Back