Wyoming 2019 Tags

I see that the conservation stamp is printed on all of my big game licenses. I couldn’t find anywhere on the Wyoming Game an Fish site to print out the actual conservation stamp. In their FAQ it says to print it or save to a mobile device but doesn’t elude to where to do it at.

Anyone have the link?

I see that the conservation stamp is printed on all of my big game licenses. I couldn’t find anywhere on the Wyoming Game an Fish site to print out the actual conservation stamp. In their FAQ it says to print it or save to a mobile device but doesn’t elude to where to do it at.

Anyone have the link?
You don't need to do that if it's printed on your tag. You'd only do that if you purchased the stamp after you already had your tags, then you would need to carry it separately.

You don't need to do that if it's printed on your tag. You'd only do that if you purchased the stamp after you already had your tags, then you would need to carry it separately.

That’s what I thought, but the site info about it makes it confusing.

Reactions: LCH
That’s what I thought, but the site info about it makes it confusing.

Try this. Since I didn't buy a stamp I can't confirm that it works.

Someone could go to the "Apply or Buy" page, and then click on "Purchase Licenses". The next page they click on "Individual Purchase" and then the "proceed" button on the following page. That will put them at the login page. After they login, they will see their personal info. After they answer the residency button at the top, they click the "continue" button at the bottom. Finally you are on the page listing available products. Scroll down to the bottom and there is a button that says "previously purchased". Click there and you will see any licenses purchased this year and print buttons for all of the ones you are allowed to print for yourself. Nowadays, it is also possible to save those things as an image and carry them on your phone.

Try this. Since I didn't buy a stamp I can't confirm that it works.

Someone could go to the "Apply or Buy" page, and then click on "Purchase Licenses". The next page they click on "Individual Purchase" and then the "proceed" button on the following page. That will put them at the login page. After they login, they will see their personal info. After they answer the residency button at the top, they click the "continue" button at the bottom. Finally you are on the page listing available products. Scroll down to the bottom and there is a button that says "previously purchased". Click there and you will see any licenses purchased this year and print buttons for all of the ones you are allowed to print for yourself. Nowadays, it is also possible to save those things as an image and carry them on your phone.

I did that and didn’t see a print option. Also it only showed my big game licenses. The stamp from last year nor this year was there. The only record I have of it is what is printed on my licenses.

I did that and didn’t see a print option. Also it only showed my big game licenses. The stamp from last year nor this year was there. The only record I have of it is what is printed on my licenses.

Possibly he misunderstood what I was asking about. I'll try again.

Possibly he misunderstood what I was asking about. I'll try again.

I figured it out, it was my fault. On my phone I was going to the Apply button and viewing previously applied for tags. I got on the computer this morning and saw the purchase license tab and hit that. The conservation license is not greyed out but when you click previously purchased it shows there. There is a print and save function, right on the license it says the license is not valid unless printed and signed.

I figured it out, it was my fault. On my phone I was going to the Apply button and viewing previously applied for tags. I got on the computer this morning and saw the purchase license tab and hit that. The conservation license is not greyed out but when you click previously purchased it shows there. There is a print and save function, right on the license it says the license is not valid unless printed and signed.

Were you interested in printing just the stamp even tho it was included with the license?

So then you have to print the license with the stamp info on it and sign it for the stamp to be valid?

Is the stamp cost included with the price shown on the license that you got in the mail?

My regulations book arrived this week. I think Wyoming does a great job with the layout and information that the book contains. Very helpful for me to use the books as a quick reference to see how many tags were issued for any given unit year after year.

Were you interested in printing just the stamp even tho it was included with the license?

So then you have to print the license with the stamp info on it and sign it for the stamp to be valid?

Is the stamp cost included with the price shown on the license that you got in the mail?

I printed it and signed it, I don’t want any issues with the Warden if he is having a bad day.

I printed it and signed it, I don’t want any issues with the Warden if he is having a bad day.

I hear that. The stamp or the license copy with the stamp info? I signed my licenses the day I got them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back