Caribou Gear Tarp

WY Youth Antelope

maxx

I have antelope hunted a bunch of times in NE with archery tags. You see piles of animals and it is really easy to get within 150 yards of them and dam near impossible to get under 70.

I want to take my daughter out with a rifle. I have 3 Points and she doesn't have any. I am really clueless on where to go or how to apply.

Do non resident youth have to follow the same application process or are their separate tags set aside for them. She would love to kill a buck but equally excited to shoot a doe.

Is this a possibility next year or should I just start to pile away points for her. I started last year to buy points for my boys but forgot to get her some. I will stock away youth points as they are way cheaper.

I have 4 straight years of watching varsity football with my two boys so my timing is very limited in the next 4 years, then it opens up a bunch and the boys should have a good amount of points built up across different spots.

It's the same process, but the tags are cheaper. Also, you can't start buying her points until she's 12 (you didn't say how old she is). Have fun!

Thanks for the info.

She is 11 and she turns 12 in March. That makes sense as to why points were not there. I thought I had missed the application time.

Don’t forget about Arizona grab deer and elk there also. I’m 15 yo son drew a mule deer tag there already in unit 12 didn’t connect but had a blast. 5 day season went early Nov so no sports were in service. The older I get the more I REALLY believe your kids will get way more out of a well planned and organized hunt than there overrated sports career. I’m getting pretty fed up these 26 year old HS coaches demands, Ho don’t even get me started. We’re going hunting every chance we get.

The fcfs system in NV is a great way to get a tag. I got a mule deer tag last year they took 5 pts

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back