Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WY Region G partner

Pedropistola

I am starting to plan a deer hunt for region G this year, as a WY resident. I'm looking for a non-resident hunting partner. Anyone planning on drawing that tag this year with the hopes of shooting a giant high country muley and looking for a partner to hunt with?

A pack mule/camp bitch in return for a resident guide?
Haha no I've got a few llamas and take care of myself for the most part. No wilderness in the area either.

I'd rather not share a spot with someone and have them return year after year with their mother, brother and best friend since it's a general tag for us residents.
Most of my good buddies hunt close to town and aren't in to the backcountry thing as much for one reason or another.

I figure if someone has waited 8 years or so they will take it pretty seriously, and like it or not won't be able to come back for a while.

Haha no I've got a few llamas and take care of myself for the most part. No wilderness in the area either.

I'd rather not share a spot with someone and have them return year after year with their mother, brother and best friend since it's a general tag for us residents.
Most of my good buddies hunt close to town and aren't in to the backcountry thing as much for one reason or another.

I figure if someone has waited 8 years or so they will take it pretty seriously, and like it or not won't be able to come back for a while.
Good on you. I like your generous mentality. Hopefully someone will take you up on that offer.

I am starting to plan a deer hunt for region G this year, as a WY resident. I'm looking for a non-resident hunting partner. Anyone planning on drawing that tag this year with the hopes of shooting a giant high country muley and looking for a partner to hunt with?
I’ve been looking at region G and H for the last couple years.
I have 8 pp so maybe 🤔🤷‍♂️

I would be interested. As of now I'm planning on going solo. I do have plans to scout 3-4 times this summer(Jul-Aug). I also have a unique hunting situation with WY that you can DM, if interested.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back