Wy leftover tags

I know you want to make this a deer/goat hunt but if my son had that tag i would be working hard at finding him a whopper buck to shoot, Ive had good hunts in both antelope hunts earlier mentioned but both were also started and finished by opening morning.

Good luck, post some picks of the deer hunt.

I have the deer tag.I tried to get my son a good antelope tag but he didn't draw.Hes coming either way.I was looking at maps of unit 25 for antelope.That may be his option.Anyone know any trespass hunts available in either 25 or 113?I'd be willing to pay a little more for his hunt.I'll definitely be ready on left over day if I decide on one of those units
We are use to a lot of hunters,we're from Pa,lol

this might be outside your thinking but what about getting him a reduced price cow elk tag? there are still some available around there and i know if you get up the bighorns you can find more tag/date options. just a thought...

C

Hunters aren't the problem in 25 and 113. Those nice looking roads don't have easements. My suggestion is to have access ironed out prior to buying the tags so you aren't surprised by a gate across a "county" road. You should be able to create a Google earth overlay showing the roads you want to travel and have the local blm real estate guy tell you which ones have easements and where that easement ends. I did that for this years elk hunt although I used a blm road overlay to start with so our road numbers were in sync. Once you have the roads figured out you can hike into some of that blm that nobody else will walk to.

Last edited:
Wow ! No Wyoming leftover doe antelope Nothing around the unit I drew a cow elk tag for.
Now waiting for July 20th for Colorado to post there leftovers.Maybe something there? Muzzleloader Deer?

Last edited:
Back