PEAX Equipment

WY GEN Regions

I'm gonna go out on a limb that after a the first couple years South and west will be pretty much the same as people would rather have a tag and hunt than wait to hunt a particular general unit. Evening them out.

Did you have last year’s exact number for the cutoff. I thought you may have posted it but can’t find it. I think it was like 4.17.

Everybody over 4.0000 drew regular and special Gen in 2023. Next point tier is 4.1667. There is always a cluster of apps at the even number point pools. Best option is always to party app and get just above the even number.

Last edited:
Equally crazy, there were 3,000 NR with 15-17pts going into the 2023 draw. WTF are they waiting on, a written invitation from the Almighty? People are definitely weird.
Believe it or not some people suck at draws. I have max points and have applied most years without drawing. However now here I sit and have sat out a few years lately that weren’t great for my schedule. I plan to draw what I want, when I want it.

I’m going to a draw a gen tag in the west with 0 points in the random draw . Bank on it

If the '24 total NR General License number was used in the '23 Draw (there would not have been the three seperate regions obviously). The points required to draw would have been reduced by around 0.5 point and the random draw odds would have gone up about 2% across the board. That doesn't seem to help nearly as much as I'd hoped. My guess:

Special East: 1
West: 4
South: 4
Regular East: 3
West: 6
South: 6

In 2018 when the prices increased, the Special General Tag creep went up another 1/4 point and the Random Odds remained the same.

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back