Caribou Gear Tarp

WY elk unit 56

He posted his hunt
The title was somewhat misleading haha thanks for sharing.

I'm looking at the possibility of doing a DIY hunt there. I'm a resident and have a growing herd of llamas, but would still have to hike in on my own two feet. And residency status doesn't seem to affect the big brown furry things' behavior. Llamas might help though. We'll see

I'm looking at the possibility of doing a DIY hunt there. I'm a resident and have a growing herd of llamas, but would still have to hike in on my own two feet. And residency status doesn't seem to affect the big brown furry things' behavior. Llamas might help though. We'll see
Hopefully you can get in there and have some success this season.

How'd you make out in 56? Assuming you did make it out...😉
we made it out with no bear sightings only tracks. no meet on our backs though. it was very very dry in year out there. heard a few bugles and saw quite a few mule deer, two huge moose bulls.

we are gonna apply for the same tag this for this fall and hopfully its a diffrent story

we made it out with no bear sightings only tracks. no meet on our backs though. it was very very dry in year out there. heard a few bugles and saw quite a few mule deer, two huge moose bulls.
Makes you wonder how many saw you doesn't it? Haha. Sounds like a good trip, and at least you made it out alive 😜

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back