Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WY antelope questions

And more importantly, there were (by my count) something like 35 units where every non-resident who applied for a doe tag this year got it (and a ton more with odds greater than 50%). I have to imagine there's good, free, public access in at least some of those units.

... but if you get the buck tag, you automatically buy the doe tags giving you 3 total (buck and 2 does)

Doesn't work that way.
The full price Antelope draws are first, then they go to the reduced price draws. First thing they do there is toss out the guys who ticked the withdrawal box and didn't draw their full price licenses, then they run the draw. The withdrawal box gives you no advantage in the reduced price draws.

Last edited:
I must be interpreting something wrong then. When I applied this year for a buck tag, it gave me the option of also buying two doe tags and had a box that allowed me to check that said if im not successful for a buck tag, i dont want the doe tags. I ended up getting the buck tag and with that I was also given the two doe tags that I requested giving me 3 tags total for the unit.

The doe tag was a separate draw and unrelated to the buck tag. The only thing you can control, from what I understand is to withdraw the doe tags if you don't draw your buck tag- same thing WapitiBob is saying. You were successful in the doe tag drawing and you could have drawn your buck tag and struck out on the doe tags.

They weren't separate applications unless they changed the system after I applied. You may have added the buck tag to your cart and gone back and added the does but they are totally separate.

my buddy and i drew buck and doe tags in 43, super excited to go after them. anyone have any experiemce with the 2 HMA's in that unit?

Back