WY Antelope Buck+Doe Tags Application Question

idahofishnhunt

I haven't hunted Wyoming yet for Antelope, I've just been buying points...and haven't applied yet. I have 7-points right now. My question is this, if I apply for a buck tag and I assume you can add doe tags to it, or additional people with doe only tags...do you have a 100% chance of drawing the doe tags, if you draw the buck tag? Hopefully I'm not confusing in my question. Thanks.

There are three separate Antelope drawings, Regular Price, Special Price, and Reduced Price (doe/fawn). You can apply in either the Regular OR Special, and the Reduced Price. You cannot "add" doe licenses to a "Buck" (full price) application.
Odds for one "draw" is separate from any other.

The "Any Antelope" draw is a completely separate tag from the "Doe/Fawn" draw. You can put in for either and I believe opt out of the doe/fawn if you dont draw the buck tag. good luck

idfishnhunt - You'll see when you apply. There are two separate applications (one for any antelope and one for doe/fawn) and you'll get an application id for each. If you have other people who are considering joining your party on the doe/fawn, make sure you select Party Organizer in the application process and share that number with the people you want in your party. The doe/fawn drawing is strictly random draw and your preference points do not come into play in that drawing.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back