WY 2021 deer/antelope results

Well my luck on antelope didn't hold out. Did not draw the Type 2 leftover tag so I will not be hunting FE Warren. Be doing my regular speedgoat hunt with a type 1 and two type 6 doe tags. Plus I will prolly get OTC general tags for deer and elk.

My mom is Canadian. Maybe I can pass for a canuck if I carry around some Tim Hortons.

You first need to pass the Canuck test:

Who's Red Green?
Table Syrup Vs Maple Syrup?
Is Corner Gas a funny show?
Water Temp, C or F?
Air Temp, C or F?
Who's the worst hockey team ever and why is it the Toronto Maple Leafs?
Who's the best hockey team ever and why is it the Montreal Canadiens?
Finally, when is it appropriate to change that side of fries for a poutine?

After last night?

They're all trick questions except the one about the Leafs sucking.

Canadians f'cking love and despise the Habs at the same time... 🌈
But at the end of the day, we can all agree that the Habs made it to the final and that the Leafs still f'cking suck donkeys! 🤓

They're all trick questions except the one about the Leafs sucking.

Canadians f'cking love and despise the Habs at the same time... 🌈
But at the end of the day, we can all agree that the Habs made it to the final and that the Leafs still f'cking suck donkeys! 🤓

My family is from outside Winnipeg, so I guess I'm supposed to pretend to like the Jets.

Care to share how it went? I’m thinking of trying to hunt there?
We had a great time. Like a lot of Wyoming, it is checkerboard, but not tough to get around. We did a VRBO in Saratoga, which is turning into a little bit of an artist community. Shot four bucks in two days, the biggest was 71", and hit the hot springs at night. Lots of friendly people, and deer walking around all over town. We stumbled onto a great Italian restaurant as well. If you draw it, I'm happy to fill you in on where we hunted. Stan: 801-599-7826.

Back