WWF Commissioner Tag is BACK! 1:300 Odds

Heyjbales

Hey HT! I wanted to make sure y'all got a chance to get in on this year's WWF Commissioner Tag Raffle supporting our habitat projects. We shared it with previous years' purchasers via email, so there are only about 160 tickets left at $150 apiece.

The winner gets to choose either a single deer, elk, or antelope hunt in the state. I went on one of the hunts of that top-notch quality last December and holy cow, they are a blast. And usually, this raffle offers as good if not better odds than the actual draw.

I cannot thank @Big Fin enough for letting conservation groups like ours post up these things on the HT forum.

If anyone wants more information on habitat projects in Wyoming, I'd be happy to share them as we get dates, too! For instance, we have a multi-year 17-mile fence modification and removal in the Baggs mule deer migration corridor that we're trying to get folks out to late this May. There's a bunch of old woven wire out there that needs removed or replaced so pronghorn, deer, and all the other critters an get around more easily.

THANK YOU!

I spent a week in Baggs this fall while hunting Colorado. Thanks for the good work down there on deer migration. I’d love to join you for a project some time.
We just announced that Baggs project is June 9-11 this year! Come on out and join us. We'll be camping out there with volunteers!

I bought two a couple minutes ago. Dang thing didn’t give me the option to only buy one…

Edit: didn’t even check, defaulted to 2 tickets and the single ticket looked greyed out… oh well. It’s for a good cause! Good move with the two ticket default.

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back