Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

WTT Browning Hells Canyon Speed 300 Win Mag

BigSky!

I have a very good condition Browning Hells Canyon Speed 300 Win Mag that I would like to trade for the same rifle in a different caliber. I'm getting out of the 300 Win Mag game. As far as trades go, I'm really not interested in the new Nosler calibers. My preference would be for a 7mm-08 followed by a 6mm Creedmoor followed by a 7 mag and 300 WSM. I'm actually trying to get out of the magnum game but those two would work for me to finish off some ammunition I have sitting around "gunless".

Good luck with the trade. I’ve got a HC Speed Long Range in .300 WSM and love it. I’m thinking of adding a regular HC Speed in 7m-08.

Good luck with the trade. I’ve got a HC Speed Long Range in .300 WSM and love it. I’m thinking of adding a regular HC Speed in 7m-08.
Thanks. Good luck in your quest for the 7/08 my friend. I've been looking for a couple of years now. I missed a couple of used ones by a day each. Oh well, the quest continues.

Thanks. Good luck in your quest for the 7/08 my friend. I've been looking for a couple of years now. I missed a couple of used ones by a day each. Oh well, the quest continues.
Understand. Took me over a year to get one thru my dealer as I’d ordered the rifle in .300 win mag. He got mine and the WSM in on the same day and I went with the WSM instead.

If you have one in short action and are holding back on the 300 Win, I would make the same trade for my 7 mag Hells Canyon instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back