Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WTS - Remington 700 Mountain Rifle 270 Win SS and Laminate

USAF Ret

For Sale - Remington 700 Mountain Rifle. Caliber 270 Win. Stainless Steel and Laminate. Rifle is in excellent condition and was bought less than a year ago from an estate sale. Bolt face looked like it had never been shot. I probably put 100-200 rounds through it testing ammo. It shot Sub-MOA with Nosler 130 grain Whitetail. It is the rifle and the Simmons 3-9x40 that came with it. $1200. You can contact me and I will have it shipped through my LGS.

Reason for selling. I have three 270s. The Ruger No.1 is my favorite, so something needs to go.

I have a few more pics, but it is with the LGS right now for him to post and sell.270(2).jpg
Norma Whitetail three shot group
270 Original_1.jpg
With Simmons scope that came with it. You will probably want to replace it.

Beautiful rifle. Barrel seems longer than 22”. Not arguing, just an observation. Good luck with the sale.

All they have to do is say the word. Try and find this on GunBroker. Once the gunsmith confirms it can be tapped for my brake, it's a done deal.
Barrel is pretty thin. Not sure there is room for threads. I need another MR like a hole in the head. Nice looking rifle.

Barrel is pretty thin. Not sure there is room for threads. I need another MR like a hole in the head. Nice looking rifle.
You can thread 1/2-28 all the way up to 300WM for a brake. On a .270 you’ll still have .0875 wall thickness. If there's not enough barrel for a good shoulder you can register off the muzzle.

Back