AMK Sportsman

WTS leupold Goldring HD 10x42

Danny1788

I have a pair of Leupold Goldring HD 10x42 binos forsale. I bought them new in 2009 and have had them in a badlands bino pouch for most of the time. I'm asking $550tyd for them. They are lifetime warranty from Leupold. I lost the lense covers but you should be able to get them from Leupold.

Schaaf

Bought a pair of Gold Rings from Randy a few months back. One of the better decisions I've made on optics. Awesome deal for 475

Danny1788

I bought a pair of Leica geovids 10x42s. So i also have a Zeiss victory PRF 8 power range finder forsale too. That i would sell for $375

Last edited:

Danny1788

just out of curiosity, what did you replace them with with and how to they compare to whatever that is?

The only reason i bought the Leica Geovids was so i only had to carry binos with the range finder built in. just to eliminate one piece of equipment i have to carry.

I loved the leupold goldring HD binos. They were a birthday present from my wife that she bought me in 2008. They have served me very well for a long time.

Schaaf

Danny have you listed these on the Rokslide forums classifieds? That seems to be a lot busier for selling hunting items.