WTB Sitka Mountain Pant

jarheadhunter

Looking for Optifade Mountain pants in a 34 Tall or 34x34. I have looked everywhere I can think of and no one has them. I called sitka and they won't have them in stock until next year. I ordered them from 5 places online and all have called or emailed me back and said they are sold out. If you know of or have a pair let me know.

Thanks

Awesome guys found them. Thanks a million. I looked there about a week ago and only found 36-38 tall.

Ok back up here. I tried to order them from the place on Fleabay that said they had 5 pairs in stock. The lady just called me and said they in fact don't have them in stock. Even though I went back on eBay and the posting now ways they have 4 pairs they don't. So I am still looking if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

Good to hear. I should call Chad up and see if I can get a commission or something!

I bought a bunch of Russell APXg2 stuff from them a while back. I think it is pretty much a mom and pop type operation so if they say they have them, then they have them.

Good to hear. I should call Chad up and see if I can get a commission or something!

I bought a bunch of Russell APXg2 stuff from them a while back. I think it is pretty much a mom and pop type operation so if they say they have them, then they have them.

Sending PM

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ksexton22
Back