PEAX Equipment

WTB Sitka Mountain Pant

jarheadhunter

Looking for Optifade Mountain pants in a 34 Tall or 34x34. I have looked everywhere I can think of and no one has them. I called sitka and they won't have them in stock until next year. I ordered them from 5 places online and all have called or emailed me back and said they are sold out. If you know of or have a pair let me know.

Thanks

Awesome guys found them. Thanks a million. I looked there about a week ago and only found 36-38 tall.

Ok back up here. I tried to order them from the place on Fleabay that said they had 5 pairs in stock. The lady just called me and said they in fact don't have them in stock. Even though I went back on eBay and the posting now ways they have 4 pairs they don't. So I am still looking if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

Good to hear. I should call Chad up and see if I can get a commission or something!

I bought a bunch of Russell APXg2 stuff from them a while back. I think it is pretty much a mom and pop type operation so if they say they have them, then they have them.

Good to hear. I should call Chad up and see if I can get a commission or something!

I bought a bunch of Russell APXg2 stuff from them a while back. I think it is pretty much a mom and pop type operation so if they say they have them, then they have them.

Sending PM

Back