Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

WTB-OYOA Dvd's

Steve O

Recently found this site and have no way to watch the tv show. I'd like to get the set of dvd's if you have some you are tired of watching.

I have all three, and do not plan on parting with any of them. Good luck, though, and welcome to the site.

Looking for used ones before I go to full price store. Thanks.

If you like the site, and like the show, then you should pay full price. Seriously, you have a wonderful product (show) and service (website) provided by a great ambassador of the sport and you want to say thanks by saving a couple of bucks?

If you like the site, and like the show, then you should pay full price. Seriously, you have a wonderful product (show) and service (website) provided by a great ambassador of the sport and you want to say thanks by saving a couple of bucks?

+2. Abe is screaming because you are pinching him so hard! :hump:

Yep, I got it the first time. Like I said, I am new around here. I was not trying to insult the owner. If I could delete this I would.

Still here. Have heard from some very nice fellows. Picked up a few of the dvds and since I ordered the GPS map package I now have an extra OYOA Season 4 that I can give to a friend. Again, I did not mean to ruffle all the feathers...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back