Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wtb 6.5 prc ammo or reloading supplies.

Elkhunter24

Looking to buy 6.5 prc ammo or loading supplies. I just bought one and of course can’t find anything. Would like hornady factory ammo to break the barrel in. Would like to reload for it then. Interested in some brass and hornady 140 eld-m. If anyone has any extra I would be happy to take it off your hands.

thanks
Scott

I can't help you much with ammo, but here is a phone number to a guy I bought some once fired Hornady brass from. His name is Kaz 435-650-6556, not sure if he will ship, but it is worth a call. The 6.5 PRC brass I got from him was in excellent shape, I figure that is because his family owns Fierce Firearms. I tried the 143 ELDX ammo, my rifle didn't mind it, but I have found 140 Accubonds with Reloader 22 produces sub moa groups. The 140 ELDM's are even better with the same powder. Good luck on your search for all of it.

I can't help you much with ammo, but here is a phone number to a guy I bought some once fired Hornady brass from. His name is Kaz 435-650-6556, not sure if he will ship, but it is worth a call. The 6.5 PRC brass I got from him was in excellent shape, I figure that is because his family owns Fierce Firearms. I tried the 143 ELDX ammo, my rifle didn't mind it, but I have found 140 Accubonds with Reloader 22 produces sub moa groups. The 140 ELDM's are even better with the same powder. Good luck on your search for all of it.
Thank you!

Here is another listing I ran across today on KSL.com, listing #63186957. I know it is out of Utah but you never know. Have a great week.

Looking to buy 6.5 prc ammo or loading supplies. I just bought one and of course can’t find anything. Would like hornady factory ammo to break the barrel in. Would like to reload for it then. Interested in some brass and hornady 140 eld-m. If anyone has any extra I would be happy to take it off your hands.

thanks
Scott
You might look on rokslide or if you can’t find any gun broker has stuff but its high priced

I have the dies and shell holder. I just been calling local shops and waiting for them to get it in.

Wish I could help you out but sold my extra brass a couple of weeks ago. Finding anything for a prc is going to be tough right now. I will say I have had great success with the 136 139 lapua and 140 berger. 3238 fps with h1000 or Reloader 25

Ever use the eldm with h1000 or the RL 26?
No, I haven't. I picked up some 140 Sierra gamekings today and some barnes 127 lrx to try out this year. Can't find what I was wanting but that's why I love reloading. You never know what you are going to be able to find so you get forced to try new stuff.

Back