WTB: 300 RUM Brass

MTELKFIRE7

Looking to find some new or once fired Remington 300 Ultra Mag brass. Please let me know if you have some available or know where I can find it. I would like to stay with the Remington brass as that is what my load is worked up on. Thanks in advance for any help.

I am currently bidding on some right now. Seems like I always get outbid at the last moment. I will continue my search but I figured I would throw it our here to see if anyone had some they wouldn't mind parting with. Thank you

I agree, you can find the Nosler brass but they sure are proud of them. Hoping I don't have to go that route but it may come to it. Thanks

When I was looking for brass a couple months ago,I ended up buying loaded factory ammo .Just have the brass.It did not cost much more than what the brass is selling for once fired.
That 300 RUM is like gold.

Since there is a bunch of guys late to the RUM party, demand and price is skyrocketing. I've been shooting .300 RUMs since 1999. I have bags of new brass I paid 38 bucks for. In all I have almost 500 rounds of brass. The Edge has a lot to do with the shortage also I think. I know when Remington turns loose more brass, I"m all over it even though I may not need it. mtmuley

I spent all my graduation money on my sendero back in 2001. I have never had a problem finding brass until this last Christmas. I loaded up everything I had for my brother as a Christmas present thinking I would just re-stock later. Boy was I wrong. Live and learn I guess. I really want to get some loaded up so I can test the new scope I picked up from schmalts at predator optics. I'm sure I will find some sooner or later. Thanks for all the replies

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back