Would you cry on T.V.

TurkeyEye

Would you cry on T.V while millions of people are wachting you.I ask my dad and his answer was only if he was hit in the nuts hard enuff :eek:
fight.gif

[ 04-20-2004, 17:56: Message edited by: TurkeyEye ]

Not sure! :confused: The only times I was on TV I didn't get kicked in the nads and the only time I got kicked in the nads I blacked out! When I woke up there was an ambulance and they were putting the fella who kicked me into it. They said I picked him up and slammed him onto a set of concrete steps breaking his back! :eek:

I've been on TV a few times, it would have to be some thing pretty bad I suppose, like right after my last dog died, that would have been pretty tough to deal with....

I would have to answer no...even if kicked in the nads. :D The chances of my ugly mug ever appearing on TV are slim to none...and I had the "tear reflex" shamed out of me when I was a pretty small kid. Seems the only emotions I am capable of showing are blank expression, amusement, and anger. Guess that sounds kind of weird, huh? Most of the time I'm laughing about something.

-RogueWarrior-

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back