Work/yard boots

Get the lightest boot they make which I think is the Chore Cool boot. It has a good aggressive sole for traction and is not so hot you won't wear them in warm temps.
I bought a pair this spring and I really like them. They cover all the conditions I typically wear a rubber boot in.

Usually the pair of Running Shoes I wore out earlier that year.

You can get a pair of work boots with your name on them, and probably make them last for 10 plus years.

In the long run you spend less...

Thanks for the link I'm going to look into these. I spend that much on hunting boots. Doesnt seem unreasonable to spend that on something I wear 7 days a week the rest of the year.

I wish someone would make a better work boot I'd be willing to pay more. I've tried just about every brand from $100 to $300. One year is all I get regardless of price.
I wish I could still find a pair of Vasque, best hiking/work boot I ever had.

Around the house, garage, work etc.? Slip on, last forever, extreme comfort?

There is only one option:

Ariat Sierra with the outdoor sole (vs. anti-slip). I size down a whole size. The first pair took a crazy amount of abuse and lasted a very long time. They were still comfy, but eventually developed holes above the toe and on the sides. Bought a replacement pair last month.

Not sure if they are in the USA but Redback boots, pull on or lace up models. Aussie made and comfiest pull on boot I have ever worn.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back