Woodchuck at 400 Yards

Shaky

Shot using my 22 CHeetah MK 1.
Starting a 52gr bullet out at 4280 FPS.

Who was it that said a 22 cal bullet can't toss an animal through the air?

album_pic.php

Eating

album_pic.php

Bullet Impact - See the mist?

album_pic.php

Something is happening here.

album_pic.php

Its getting Interesting.

album_pic.php

What is that FLYING through the air???

album_pic.php

Any Questions????

These are stills shot from a video camera. I was doing the shooting and a film crew was taking video. The camera can zoom to 300 to 1. We got around 25 shots of hits on woodchucks that day.

Now, who was it that said a bullet can't launch an animal in the air?

Don

[ 04-23-2004, 19:16: Message edited by: Doug ]

Not Authorised

Thats what I get when I try to see the pictures Shaky. Maybe when you cut and pasted the photo adress you were logged in as administrator on your site......... Or maybe you just don't want us to see a picture of you, the groundhog, and your trusty old 30-06. :D
Doug

Neet!!!!!!!
I've got a video of a 4 point deer I shot last year that did the same thing .If you go frame by frame you can see him flip and rollover in the air.I hit him at the base of the neck with my 4570 and crushed his back bone. My soninlaw was taking the video and the blast shook him up and all most lost the bear in the frame but you cane still see it .Thanks for the pics!!! PS we've got one of a cottentail hunt with our BIG guns that's very grafic!!

I am checking into why the pics won't come up. Puzzling to say the least.

I figured some of the "sicko's" over here would enjoy them. I know I sure did.

The production company that was with us that day is making a Video of exploding woodchucks. I guess the pictures qualify.

Don

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back