Wonderful Day

CPAjeff

Today I got to spend some time fishing with one of my favorite people in the world - my son.

It was a “guys day” while my wife took our two daughters to a cheerleading clinic/camp.

When I asked him what it wanted to do today, his response varied from the typical day practicing sports, and I was all smiles when he said “fishing.”

We hit a small mountain stream known more for its quantity of fish. It didn’t disappoint and he kept me plenty busy taking fish of his line!

F11CF04D-5266-4568-84D4-4D5FE5CEDB8F.jpeg

Today I got to spend some time fishing with one of my favorite people in the world - my son.

It was a “guys day” while my wife took our two daughters to a cheerleading clinic/camp.

When I asked him what it wanted to do today, his response varied from the typical day practicing sports, and I was all smiles when he said “fishing.”

We hit a small mountain stream known more for its quantity of fish. It didn’t disappoint and he kept me plenty busy taking fish of his line!

We hit a small mountain stream known more for its quantity of fish. It didn’t disappoint and he kept me plenty busy taking fish

View attachment 230111
Nice pic

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back