MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wolves close to Boise!!

Ithaca 37

"Three packs of wolves are living within 30 miles of Boise .......Federal officials are considering removing wolves from protection under the federal Endangered Species Act and returning control to the states........

Holding up that plan is Wyoming, which refused to meet the minimum standards for protection required by federal biologists. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service said earlier this month Idaho and Montana wolf plans met their standards........."

http://www.idahostatesman.com/News/story.asp?ID=59590

Good! When they start to run out of game animals to eat, they can easily switch their focus to the human herd. And it's all those welfare ranchers in Wyomings fault!

Paul

That'll probably open a few eyes.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> The state plan would allow hunting and allow game managers to kill wolves that are harming game herds. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you imagine what your odds of drawing a wolf tag in Idaho would be in they did indeed open up wolves to the general public. I know I would put in for it even if my odds of drawing were less than say....1%. BTW, what is Wyoming's hold up????????

Wilecoyote76

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back