Yeti GOBOX Collection

wolf hunt

bow hunter

last night, i bunch of wild horses, also known as broncos, marched into mackay stadium looking to punch their wolf tags. however, broncos couldnt pull the trigger in the moment of truth. the wolfpack went on to become victorious in their battle! GOOOO WOLFPACK!

Things are pretty quite from the Idaho contingency this morning. Either they are all our hunting, or hungover after drowning their sorrows last night.

Really would liked to have seen BSU get a birth in the title game, but if they were going to get bumped off, glad it was the UNR Wolf Pack that did it.

haha, im going to go with the latter! reno was full of bronco jerseys yesterday so maybe they are all still limping back home! was a great game, both teams played a hell of a game!

yeah, both games were great games. my wife doesnt even like football and she was on the edge of her seat!

Things are pretty quite from the Idaho contingency this morning. Either they are all our hunting, or hungover after drowning their sorrows last night.

Really would liked to have seen BSU get a birth in the title game, but if they were going to get bumped off, glad it was the UNR Wolf Pack that did it.

As coach Pete said, "A game can be won on one play, but can't be lost on ONE play" and I have to agree with that statement. Sure our kicker let us down, but if other stuff would have been taken care of, we wouldn't have been in that situation.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back