PEAX Equipment

Wish me luck

The fact that she is not chewing the hat that is next to her is a good start. Best of luck on your new adventure.

having a wire hair and a lab already. Plus our wire hair not being the exact same as a drathaar is a bitch and stinks and cant be trusted. But has a hell of a nose. She wants to go the Drathaar route thinking the blood line will be better and wont have the quirks which from others i have talked to seem to be more common in wire hairs. will see, personally i want to go back to having one dog just for ease of trips and leaving town and I have had a lab my entire life. But hey sometimes you need a change. shouldnt be anything we need to decide on for a little while at least.

Good looking dog. After you get her trained, load her up for a road trip East and I will take you snipe hunting. 😀

After the storm we had yesterday I got a chance this afternoon to get the pup on some fields south of my house. Wind was blowing pretty strong but we managed to find a few birds and even knock one down. The pup is starting to put things together, but like her owner, still needs some work. Still a long way from mtmiller or JLS quality work. 20201024_172012.jpg

It looks like you and your pup are getting it all figured out. With the way you put the hurt on the turkey population this spring, those pheasants are in a world of hurt.

Brrr. Cold up there. We're not supposed to have our first snow until Friday, and even that isn't going to stay.

My dad hunted pheasant when I was young. I never got into it because the wife like misbehaving dogs.

She is a cutie! How did she do running the track?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back