wirehairs strike again,,,,,,

300stw

short hunt this am while everyone is sleeping,,,,,,,,

brown dog is a 4 yr old male, other adult is my female, and the little white pup is a new female I just purchased,,,,

30 minutes 10 or 12 solid points , lots of hens, the little pup is strong willed and really hits the brush, not afraid of anything,

lots of birds shot over the dogs so far this year, and with great weather I see more fine days with family,,,, if they get out of bed,,,,

Attachments

• bird.jpg
    bird.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 292
How is it hunting all three together? I have been thinking hard about getting Henry a wingman in a year or two.

Bird numbers appear to be good?

Great looking dogs. Wirehairs are hunting machines. I did double take with your male. Could have been a clone of mine. Everyone thought he was a chocolate lab with docked tail. Really people?

Congratulations on a good hunt and looks like you are stacked with great dogs for years to come.
Duke.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the 2 hunt together always, 3rd trip for the pup, if i am going mile or two and the brush is easy i take the pups, shes 10 weeks old, i have another female pup on the way from another breeder in the spring,

soon i will be having a litter per year,,,,

lots and lots of birds, there not in big bunches yet, and not holed up in the tree rows at the farmers houses,,,,,

How is it hunting all three together? I have been thinking hard about getting Henry a wingman in a year or two.

Bird numbers appear to be good?

Great photo! I have been sidelined with a bad hip that will be replaced as soon as I can get free time to get it done.

My Wirehair has been enjoying the couch this fall, we will give em heck next fall though. Shoot a few birds for me everyone!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back