Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wildlife images

Big Sky

Sorry these aren't the quality of Mtmiller or DeerKing, but I think the bottom photo makes up for it in cool. These images were taken off my video recording rather than a still camera.

Always nice to see horns, even it there not really big. Still a nice lope though.
AnteloperunG_original.jpg

Nothing like watching and listening to a red tailed hawk. Their scream sounds so cool! If you aren't sure what they sound like it's the sound Hollyweird uses for 95% of their sound effects when showing hawks and eagles. It always cracks me up when I hear a red tailed hawk scream while watching a bald eagle on film.
Hawk1s_original.jpg

Last but not least, here is one of the coolest things I've seen in the wild. I was in the middle of nowhere when I stumbled upon this pure black cottontail. I know some may think it's a domestic rabbit gone wild, but considering the location there's no way. It also happens to be in the middle of one of my favorite cottontail haunts. I just hope the above hawk doesn't meet him soon.
Blackcottontail_original.jpg

Sweet pics Troy. I agree 100% with your red tail comment. Too funny to see an eagles in the movies sounding like red tails. :D

Cool pics indeed......what is the characteristic called that makes animals like some Whitetail black in color ?? Must have been the same thing with "Bugs" there.........what a fantastic thing to get on film.....

WOW... Those were great pics...

We have some Osprey and Bald Eagles over here, I will get some pics of them when they get back from where ever it is they run off and hide for the winter...

Thanks for sharing that.. :)

Love the screaming reds as well...ospreys too!

Isn't the black phase called "melanistic" or something like that?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back