Wilderness Athlete Discount code

Laelkhunter

Until March 17, you can get 25% off your Wilderness Athlete order by using SPRING24 I stocked up on some Hydrate & Recover, Multi Vitamins, and Altitude Advantage.

Last edited:
WHAT IS ALTITUDE ADVANTAGE®?

Altitude Advantage® is a botanical blend of adaptogenic herbs that helps you avoid the struggles of altitude sickness. Muscle cramps, nausea, headaches, dizziness, and vomiting are all symptoms that can set in if your body doesn’t acclimate properly or quickly.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Primary Ingredients other than Vitamin E and C

Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) is a bitter-tasting fungus with no proven health benefits. It is thought to have some effects on the immune system.
People use schisandra for menopause, exercise performance, pneumonia, and many other purposes, but there is no good scientific evidence to support any use.

If it is made in China, not telling what else or what is in there. Keep Hammering...

No problem RemingtonRules, I've been using it for several years, and it seems to help. Might be psychological, but hey I've got to spend my mad money on something.

Understood. I couldn't find anything on any of the containers about where they are manufactured. Looking at the "About us" on the website, it states" ...our products are manufactured exclusively in the United States in NSF certified facilities.... assuring that every product you purchase from us is safe..."

Then it says "our manuf. regimen begins with sourcing of every ingredient from the best and most reputable suppliers around the world...and ends with laboratory testing of each finished product for potency and hygiene."

Wilderness Athlete was founded by Mark Paulsen, Bachelors degree from the University of Kansas and a Masters degree in nutrition from University of South Carolina. Also played NFL football for the Cleveland Browns.

I guess you have the possibility that a product has something in it that it shouldn't, but that is true with any product you get these days. I understand what you are saying, and although it doesn't sound like it, I appreciate it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back