Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wide toe box boots?

nontyp

Are there any hunting boots on the market with a wide toe box similar to Altra? I have Altras and they are great, but would like to find a durable late season boot. I ordered some Lowa tibets in Wide, but they still feel really snug.

Not that I'm aware of though I ignore many hiking boot companies. The widest boot toebox I've encountered recently is the Hoffman 8" ArmorPro (made by Armond). They're great for mid to late season but way too warm for archery season. Their explorer will fit a lot like Lowa.

Crispi wide fit my feet really well. I’m in the same boat, I have weird feet and need a wide toe box. I’ve found Crispi EE to be a good fit for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Not that I'm aware of though I ignore many hiking boot companies. The widest boot toebox I've encountered recently is the Hoffman 8" ArmorPro (made by Armond). They're great for mid to late season but way too warm for archery season. Their explorer will fit a lot like Lowa.
I wear 8" and 10" Hoffman Explorers, non-insulated. I have wide feet and they are the best fit I have found. I will go from from 11 1/2W to 12W with my next pair to get a little more room in the tow box.

Keen have a wider toe box but may not have an actual "boot". My wife needs the toe box width and uses their hikers.

I tried the Lowa Tibet wide and they were not wide enough. Bought a pair of Crispi Nevada in EE and they fit my feet great.

I have wide, flat feet and Meindl have worked well.
I think we have a winner! Just received my meindls today and I could tell instantly that the toebox was exactly what I was looking for. So far all I have done is try them on, but they feel great.

Just thought I would update in case anyone else is in the same situation.

Salewa Alp Trainers are surprisingly good with a wide toe box. I never buy boots without trying them on but they were on sale. So good that I bought a second pair.

Are there any hunting boots on the market with a wide toe box similar to Altra? I have Altras and they are great, but would like to find a durable late season boot. I ordered some Lowa tibets in Wide, but they still feel really snug.
Check Garmonts, i think they had some wide models, at least I remember my brother getting one back in the day. Try to contact Lowa since you've already ordered, maybe they can help. For rubberized I'd say try Muck boots, they had a wide box model if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Back