Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Why is it....

ELKCHSR posts on average once every 5 mins since he's started.... I haven't seen him this evening.... YOU don't think he took what I typed wrong ..do ya ?!?!? :confused:

No you didn't offend that boy Moosie. He has been cutting up elk and BSing with me on the phone. BTW, you still loook like a fag in those pants ;)

HELL.. YOU know me, I like MEN :D :D What can I say ;)

(THAT'S WO~MEN :D :D)

I see while he's cutting up elk you're here keeping your Posts WAY above his... PRETTY sneeky you are there Bill, Keep him on the phone and get another 10 posts in .... ;)

Its a full time job to keep up with all the posts, pictures and hunting stories around here! I ain't always got the time, but I try. Congratulations to all of you on everything you ever shot! :D

Seriously, I'm real impressed at the stuff you guys come home with! I know how hard you work for it!

OK Guy's...
This was meant only to make some think about what is going on..There are some on the board that would love nothing more than to get your kudo's and congrats. It should be very apperent that I was not talking about me. I keep the posts going on in the survival section, I know they are read, that is good enough for me. I keep my posts going and going because I am in this for my own entertainment, weather any one else posts or not, that should be very obvious. LOL...Some of us can be entrtained by our own drummers.. :D The desired effect has been achieved here, hell, I didn't even expect to get any responce to this thread at all. It is meant only for some of those that have more power than they think to just say a little to others to make them feel as if they belong also. No different than Moosie getting on the board some six plus months ago about lots of individuals here not saying hi to new members...Time for me to get off my soap box here and move on to the next topic. I will not be able to keep my five minute average up if I don't... :D :D :D
Thanks for the heavy responce to this topic though..It does my heart good to see this many thinking...

This is not a response to ELKCHSR, but to the guy like me that post once in a blue moon, but reads posts more than responds.
If being responded to was my reason for being on Moosie`s site , I would have quite long ago. If you have killed, not harvested, any animal you have done good and it`s up to you, not someone else to realize that. Share it with the rest of us, we enjoy reading about all the different game, does, cows, bulls etc., animals that are not in our area.
I don`t respond much, because sometimes the things that you would say have been said 54 times before you get to the topic, but I read it and agree with the 54 posts.
I have put things on the site that Moosie was the only one who answered and a few that got lots of attention, put your opinion on there and believe in yourself. Just because you may be like me and suck with a puter, doesn`t make you any less a hunter.
Post on something like wolves, bears, pepperspray, or fish and game,you can get a attention fix. :D :D WH

Well,
To all of ya that got yer bull this year, Congrats! :cool:
I'm goona spend the next couple weekends tryin ta figure out where they run an hide from me :( Ain't right them not leavin a forwardin address ;)
Oh well, next year.
Again, congrats to ya that got yers! :D

Back