Why I go to "Church"

Amazing. Thanks for sharing. Though I’ve never been to “the Church” , my son has and he speaks as highly of it as you. Sole and soul cleansing for sure. Great story Congratulations.

Great story, great pics. Congrats on the experience, ..... plenty of highs, lows, and surprises.
Thanks

Hey Mica Man - Good to meet you yesterday morning. I might have missed this thread a couple months ago. Awesome story and hunt! Congrats on the goat!

I really need to get down to "Church" sometime, even it if it is a summer backpacking trip. Putting in for the sheep and goat tags will be on my list after I draw a moose tag in the Panhandle.

Hey Mica Man - Good to meet you yesterday morning. I might have missed this thread a couple months ago. Awesome story and hunt! Congrats on the goat!

I really need to get down to "Church" sometime, even it if it is a summer backpacking trip. Putting in for the sheep and goat tags will be on my list after I draw a moose tag in the Panhandle.
Likewise, good to meet you as well. Best of luck in the draw this year and hopefully you get that moose tag!

I absolutely agree that church is not necessarily what we tend to think of when we hear the word. A church is a place where a person finds peace and strength. For me, the church is my parental home. I can come there anytime and get what I need: advice, support, love, and care. My God is my family. Of course, I attend a Christian church, believe in God, and pray daily. But my home is a place of power. I am happy to have something to believe in and something to worship. When I can't go to church to pray, I watch online services at https://firstchurchlove.com. Organizational issues are not important at all. Much more important is what and how much you believe in.

Congrats! You had quite an Autumn!
Just read this and what an awesome journal of your adventure. Hopefully one of the days I’ll get the lucky ticket in my home state so I can go experience those challenging highs!!!
Thanks for the story!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back