• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Why I go to "Church"

ol_spark

Amazing. Thanks for sharing. Though I’ve never been to “the Church” , my son has and he speaks as highly of it as you. Sole and soul cleansing for sure. Great story Congratulations.

utswell

Great story, great pics. Congrats on the experience, ..... plenty of highs, lows, and surprises.
Thanks

westbranch

Hey Mica Man - Good to meet you yesterday morning. I might have missed this thread a couple months ago. Awesome story and hunt! Congrats on the goat!

I really need to get down to "Church" sometime, even it if it is a summer backpacking trip. Putting in for the sheep and goat tags will be on my list after I draw a moose tag in the Panhandle.

Mica Man

Hey Mica Man - Good to meet you yesterday morning. I might have missed this thread a couple months ago. Awesome story and hunt! Congrats on the goat!

I really need to get down to "Church" sometime, even it if it is a summer backpacking trip. Putting in for the sheep and goat tags will be on my list after I draw a moose tag in the Panhandle.
Likewise, good to meet you as well. Best of luck in the draw this year and hopefully you get that moose tag!