WH's 4 Point Buck

WH's OutdoorsChick

Well My Baby got home yesterday from Hunting Entiat with his Uncle Butch...Thought I would share the Pics

P10100451.JPG

P10100461.JPG

I LOVE YOU HONEY! hump :D

Nice one..........that's what I was looking for in Oregon. I dropped by your house today after pheasant hunting to see the head, but no one was home. Oh well, I guess I'll see it when the taxidermist is done with it. (Butch should have used the flash when he took the picutures; the pictures are a little dark.)

Oh I see the problem your having. The address is to long. so do it this way

go and edit your post, then use the add attachment and find the pic on your pc. it will then upload the pic from your pc automatically and show the pic as well.

Delw

I just went to that address and no picture is there, chances are the file name got corrupted, try editing the org post with the org address. if taht doesnt work then use the attachment button.

Delw

He was just under 25 inches wide. I felt I was real lucky to get him because with the relatively mild weather and the lack of snow, the big bucks just didn't seem to be around in the numbers we had expected. He's gonna be on my wall by Christmas! hump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back